The Calix Employee Referral Program
Global Employee Referral Bonus:
- $1,500 for salaried roles*
- $500 for non-salaried roles*
* With SVP/EVP approval, the bonus for any role can be increased in $500 increments, up to $6000 USD
- The bonus payment, subject to applicable taxes, will be made after the referred candidate has been hired and actively employed by Calix for 90-days
- Both the employee and candidate must be actively employed by Calix - without notice of termination or resignation - at the time of payment for the referring employee to be eligible to receive the referral bonus
- The bonus is NOT earned unless all conditions of the Program Rules are met
Employee Referral Award Bonus Program
Philosophy and Purpose:
The purpose of Calix Employee Referral Program (ERP) is to encourage Calix employees to refer qualified candidates to regular, posted positions and reward them when their referred candidate(s) join Calix.
Research has shown that new hires through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer, and are more cost effective to recruit.
Each time Calix hires a referred candidate and they’re employed for at least 90-days, the referring employee will receive a referral bonus.
- Direct-line Hiring Leaders, members of the Talent & Culture team, and Vice Presidents and above are NOT eligible for the employee referral program (ERP) bonus. Only regular, full-time employees are eligible. Contingent Workers (Interns and Contractors) are NOT eligible for the ERP bonus.
- Employees must comply with any ‘Non-Recruit’ and/or ‘Non-Solicit’ agreements with their former employers and may NOT refer candidates from previous employers where such an obligation is in effect. If a candidate is referred, that will trigger a violation of a ‘Non-Recruit’ and/or ‘Non-Solicit’ agreement and the referring employee will be deemed ineligible to receive an ERP bonus and may be subject to disciplinary- and legal action.
- To be eligible for a bonus, the referrals must be documented by a member of the Talent & Culture team (via calix.employeereferrals.com) and hired into a regular, full-time position. Intern and Contract positions are NOT eligible for ERP bonuses. Candidates who are re-hired by Calix within 1-year of departure are NOT eligible as referrals under this program.
- The first employee to refer a candidate for the opening to which the candidate is hired is entitled to receive the referral bonus.
- If multiple employees come forward with the same candidate for the same position collaboratively, Calix may split the referral bonus.
- If a candidate previously referred by one employee is then referred to a different position by another employee, then the employee who referred the candidate for the position the candidate is hired to will be eligible to receive the referral bonus.
- In NO situation will Calix pay more than one referral bonus for a candidate.
- Referrals must be known personally by the employee or someone close to the employee.
- Any candidate who is already in Calix’s recruiting database for less than one year (due to another employee referral, direct sourcing, an agency submittal, or is currently working for Calix through an employment agency or on a contract) is NOT eligible for a referral.
- Employees can track the status of their referred candidate by logging in to calix.employeereferrals.com
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Talent & Culture and/or Senior Leadership.
- The Employee Referral Program rules are subject to change without notice.
For more information, please refer to the Employee Referral Program Rules document on the Calix Sharepoint.
1) Review open jobs
Search our open jobs by Title, location, reward, or category.
2) Send job invitations
Sync with Google, Yahoo, Twitter, or LinkedIn and our app will recommend people to refer. It’s 100% private.
3) Earn rewards
The system tracks everything and you’ll receive your reward according to our payment policy.
Learn more about the Calix Employee Referral Program!
Your personal social networks belong to you.
At your discretion, you may choose to sync your personal social networks with this app (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, GitHub, and/or Yahoo). Only you have access to the connections synced from these accounts through the app. Only you can view them, and only you can communicate with them. You may remove your social networks at any time for any reason. Syncing social networks is not required to participate in the referral program. At your discretion, you may choose to share a connection's contact info with company recruiters or setup auto-sharing.
Only you have access to your data.
With our referral system, your information is your property. This app is your tool to find referrals among your social networks. Your social network contacts are loaded into the app, but only you have access to them. Your employer can not view or communicate with any of your contacts. We will never sell, share or use your information in any way. We promise.
We respect the privacy of the people you refer.
Company recruiters don’t know anything about your connections until you decide to share their contact information. Sharing contact information must be done individually for each connection you wish to share. You can make a referral without revealing your friend's contact information to recruiters.
Like many companies, we use "cookie" technology on our web site. We use a temporary session cookie to recognize you and your contacts. These temporary cookies are eliminated when you exit your browser.
We use top level security technology on our site. Your information is safe.
Third Party Links
Our site may occasionally have links to third party sites, such as employer’s sites. We have no control over these sites. Once you click on a third party link, we are not responsible for any personal information you may enter on those sites.
You can opt out at any time, for any reason.
In most cases, an account has already been created for you per company policy. However, participation in the referral program is optional and you may opt out at any time for any reason.